I was chatting with my TrialX coworker today and he provided me with this:
Pretty interesting that since 1948, the WHO has made it a point to emphasize the fact that health is not limited to a physical ailment.
In my experience, health indeed encompasses physical and emotional/mental well being, but it also includes spiritual well being. What I mean by spiritual is how ever you choose to answer the questions: why are you here and what is it you are living for? I could care less what particular doctrine, creed or belief system you subscribe to, but what I do care about is are you helping others to be the best they can be?
Check out this beautiful man who was dubbed a hero by CNN:
He is promoting the health and wellness of others, and as a result, is receiving happiness and fulfillment from that. He is healthy on the inside. His life is filled with a mission to help others. He is even reaching through this video and is making us happier and uplifted from watching him!
Enjoy and be inspired to help others.
What else is there to do?
- Cure Hero, Professor Dan Ariely, Hepatitis C and Interferons
- Interview with Ann Becker, Director of Women’s Health Research (WHRAZ), Arizona
- What is Memory Impairment (Definition, Symptoms, Causes, Clinical Trials)?
- Interview with Dr. Arthur Waldbaum, Owner and President of Downtown Women’s Health Care
- Having health insurance doesn’t ensure it will be easy to find a doctor