Adult Schizophrenia Medical Study
Florida Clinical Research Center is conducting clinical research studies of investigational medication for adults with schizophrenia. Our highly-trained and experienced physicians will evaluate your symptoms to help you determine if a research medical study is right for you.
If you qualify:
You will receive investigational study medication, study-related medical exams, and lab tests at no charge.
A few Symptoms of Schizophrenia may include:
- Disorganized thinking and speech
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulty recognizing what is real from what is imaginary
Insurance is not necessary and you may be compensated for your time and travel.
To contact the doctor’s office Click Here
- Surviving Schizophrenia with John Nash, Jr.
- Medical Research Study for Memory Impairment in California
- What Are Clinical Trials (Medical Research Studies)? A Quick Primer
- Clinical Studies Using MRI for Psychiatric Research at St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- Why participate in a Clinical Trial (Medical Research Study)?