Adult Schizoaffective Disorder Medical Study
A clinical research study of investigational medication for adults with schizoaffective disorder is conducted by Florida Clinical Research Center. FCRC highly-trained and experienced physicians will evaluate your symptoms to help you determine if a research medical study is right for you.
If I qualify?
You will receive investigational study medication, study-related medical exams, and lab tests at no charge.
Do I need medical insurance?
Insurance is not necessary and you may be compensated for your time and travel. To learn more and contact FCRC Click Here
A few Symptoms of Schizoaffective Disorder may include:
- Strange or unusual thoughts or perceptions
- Paranoid thoughts and ideas
- Delusions — having false, fixed beliefs
- Hallucinations, such as hearing voices
- Unclear or confused thoughts (disorganized thinking)
- Bouts of depression
- Manic mood or a sudden increase in energy and behavioral displays that are out of character
- Irritability and poor temper control
- Thoughts of suicide or homicide
- Irrelevant or incoherent speech
- Catatonic behavior — lack of response, sometimes with an extreme agitation that’s not influenced by the environment
- Deficits in attention and memory
- Lack of concern about hygiene and physical appearance
- Changes in energy and appetite
- Sleep disturbances, such as difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- Adult Bipolar Depression Medical Study in Maitland, FL
- Adult Schizophrenia Medical Study in Maitland, Florida
- Linda Hamilton grateful for bipolar disorder treatments!
- Recognizing Bipolar Disorder and Depression. Clinical Trials Can be a Way to Seek Help
- Bipolar Disorder and Depression Clinical Study in Boston