Parkinson’s Disease clinical trials are being performed and managed in 235 different research sites by 140+ different clinical trial investigators/researchers. In total there are more than 125 currently active Parkinson’s disease clinical trials in the United States alone. There trials are investigating the effects of 137 different interventions.
A summary of some of the treatments under investigation, the researchers/investigators, medical centers/research sites and clinical trials is provided below.
Parkinson’s Clinical Trials Interventions
Sites/Medical Centers doing Parkinson’s Clinical Trials
Clinical Trial Investigators for Parkinson’s
List of Clinical Trials for Parkinson’s
- Naltrexone for Impulse Control Disorders in Parkinson's Disease
- Clinical Effects of Vitamin D Repletion in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
- Effects of Vitamin D in Parkinson's Disease (PD)
- The Effects of Vitamin D and Bone Loss in Parkinson's Disease
If you are interested in participating in a clinical trial of parkinson’s, you can find trials near you.
- List of Alzheimer’s Disease Clinical Trials, New Treatments and Investigators
- List of Anemia Clinical Trials and Treatments Under Research
- List of Cardiovascular (Heart Disease) Clinical Trials, Investigational Treatments and Invetigators
- Summary of Atrial Fibrillation Clinical Trials
- List of Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Trials, Treatments and Investigators