Today is the day! The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation has made public its new clinical trials navigator program to help patients find clinical trials. Here is what they had to say about it:
“Participating in a clinical trial is an important treatment option for all multiple myeloma patients. We know how overwhelming it can be to have so many trials to choose from and how difficult it is to know which trials are right for you. We are here to help.
The MMRF has partnered with the leading clinical trial matching technology to create the MMRF Patient Navigator program to help you identify clinical trials that are right for you. This program is led by an oncology nurse who has worked with myeloma patients in clinical trials for 15 years.
After you create an account and define your search parameters, you will be matched to trials best suited for you. To get started today, visit the MMRF Patient Navigator program to find clinical trials in your area.”
We at TrialX are the proud supporters of this matching technology. Please spread the word!
- Trend Setter Twins Kathy Guisti, Karen Andrews and the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation’s ASH Summary
- Celgene Revlimid Study Shows Success Slowing Down The Onset Of Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma In Smoldering Multiple Myeloma Patients
- More About Whether To Use Maintenance Therapy From A Multiple Myeloma Patient’s Perspective
- Lisa Ray Fights Multiple Myeloma!