Reduce the Risk of Cardiovascular Events for Type 2 Diabetes in Rochester, Michigan
What is the purpose of this study?
The purpose of this study is to determine whether saxagliptin can reduce the risk of cardiovascular events when used alone or added to other diabetes medications
Can I participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Age: Between 40 – 100 Years
- Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) >6.5%
- High risk for cardiovascular (CV) event – you have a cardiovascular disease and/or multiple risk factors
Compensation for time and travel maybe available.
All trials related medications and exams are provided at no cost.
To learn more about the cardiovascular and diabetes check out the blog “Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes”
To volunteer and contact the doctor who perform this trial Click Here
- Clinical Trial for Type 2 Diabetes in Houston for a Medication to Reduce CVD Risk
- Cardiovascular Disease and Diabetes
- Clinical Trials for Type 2 Diabetes Patients in Houston and St. Louis
- DPP-4 Inhibitors (Sitagliptin, Alogliptin, Saxagliptin, Vildagliptin) in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- List of Clinical Trials for Type 2 Diabetes (aka Type ii Diabetes or NIDDM)