Regular exercise, maintaining ideal weight, stress reduction, being a non-smoker and getting good sleep are part of better living with arthritis.
- The Usefulness of Endoscopic Ultrasound-guided Choledochoduodenostomy With a Newly Designed Hybrid Metallic Stent
- JetTouch Injection System to Deliver Saline Into the Bladder Wall of Healthy Volunteers
- Detection of Celiac Disease in Patients With Hypothyroidism
- Hepatic Arterial Infusion (HAI) With Floxuridine (FUDR) and Dexamethasone (Dex) Combined With Systemic Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin in Patients With Unresectable Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma (ICC)
- Adapting DBT for Children With DMDD: Pilot RCT
- Emmy on Neck Spasm photos and related clinical trials
- Krebsbehandlung on Biofeedback Training in Patients With Advanced Lung Cancer – A Pilot Study
- Knee Arthritis: Symptoms, Causes, Types and Treatment on What is rheumatoid arthritis?
- Common Treatments for Arthritis of the Knee (Knee Arthritis) on What is rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are the Surgical Treatments for Obesity (Gastric Banding, Roux-en-Y, etc)? on Severe Obesity: Bariatric Surgery vs. Life-Style-Intervention